Sunday 8 September 2013

Apologies

I  just  started  a  new  blog.  And  I  practically  abandoned  it  in  its  infant  stage.  I'm  so  sorry.  I  do  have  a  genuine  excuse  though - I  am  a  lazy  idiot.  Also,  I  went  on  a  holiday  tour  of Thailand-Malaysia-Singapore  with  my  family  during  the  end  of  June (which was amazing...thanks for asking),  and  my  classes  in  University  started  early  July.  I  am  already  neck-deep  in  assignment  submissaions  now  and  haven't  been  able  to  create  much  content  for  the  blog.

I  do  have  quite  an  amount  of  raw  materials  for  the  content but  haven't  had  the  time  and  opportunity  to  work  on  them.  I will  be  doing  a  hair  related  post  very  soon.  I  will  also  be putting  up  a  review-ish  post on my tour which was a package tour offered by Thomas Cook (India) Ltd. However I will make no promises as I am very hard pressed on time right now.
Hope you have been well.
Love,


P.S. - If you own a blog of any kind, please leave your links on the comments. I'd love to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment